Come out for the 4th annual CT on Tap on Saturday, Sept. 23rd from 3 to 6 pm (VIP at 2 pm), showcasing 100+ releases from some of America’s best craft breweries. Rock out with live music from The Tone Shifters and enjoy delicious food for a great Saturday afternoon.
VIP – $60 Includes: Admission at 2pm, souvenir sampling glass, live music, commemorative hat, and Twins BBQ Co. Meal Voucher
General – $40 Includes: souvenir sampling glass & live music
Designated Driver – $10 (Available at door only)
- All attendees must be 21 years or older; no children can attend.
- No outside food or beverage, but pretzel necklaces are encouraged.
- ID check will begin approximately 30 minutes prior to doors opening.
- There will be a line upon entering but it will move quickly.
- Everyone who has their ticket, can proceed to the same entry line.
- Last call will be 10 minutes prior to each session ending.
- Attendees may not leave with any beer, no exceptions will be made.
DESIGNATE A SOBER DRIVER